Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

You...

... continue to top yourself and its absurdly amazing. I never thought when I first saw Metal Gear Awesome that you could top it, then you've come such a long way, improving on something that was already magnificient. I was so stoaked to see that a sequel was made to my favorite AWESOME movie. I wait in glee for the 3rd part, if there ever will be one, and you cant even count how many times I gut-busted out laughing.

Bravo! I am in envy of your voice talents, and as your flash talents, even though they're simple, its very smooth animation and I believe it adds to the humor, it just fits perfectly.

I wish you could keep popping out more, even if you think the Awesome series is done. They bring joy to my life.

Freezepop's JEM! Freezepop's JEM!

So um...

Its cool that you're only 13 and already know how to use Flash/Movie Maker and to make front page (but not for a good reason). Let me explain.

When you hit highschool, you are going to be the subject of ridicule. Because to be honest, the way you are dancing and lip synching was actually very VERY flamboyent (this is why people are saying "ur ghey").

Then people bring up its like Numa Numa, however Numa Numa you can very obviously tell he's just having fun with the song, here in this video, even though you surely look like you're having fun, but its INCREDIBLY hard to tell if you're doing a parody or you seriously dance like that

So some advice, keep working on your skills with flash. Dont EVER dance like that again, and maybe pick a different song.

I hope you know this made front page because its easy to ridicule, so I'm sorry you have to go through it like this, but I hope you understand.

Also can you explain to me the blue sweatshirt part? I just dont get why you're suddenly wearing a blue sweatshirt with a bad censor on it while you attempt to look angry.

Pork Pork

Lets converse about meat

Amazing beat. I've always found your songs super catchy, but this one... is pure genius. I love it, easily my favorite.

SHOCK2 SHOCK2

Your LOLSPEAK absolutely cracks me up. I rofled at almost the whole thing while watching with complete excitement at this epic battle.

Hilarious, awesome, epic: the 3 qualities of an amazing movie.

I look forward to moar of your work. srs. :D

Not Another Sprite Fight Not Another Sprite Fight

Nice

You have an extreme amount of style

I highly enjoyed this movie, the synching with the music worked perfectly and the sound effects were amazing. I dont think this movie would be that great w/out your amazing timing and editting on the sounds (especially when Sonic goes: "I'll show you what true speed is all about" then goes into an absurd barrage)

simply awesome

Is This What You Want? Is This What You Want?

Rock on

Incredibly funny. I loved it

Sprite Diapers Sprite Diapers

Oh Mario...

I actually enjoyed this.

Very nice, very nice. Made me roflcopter a few times

{2006} A funny day... {2006} A funny day...

Random?

Despite the randomness, you have some serious potential for animating

and for some reason also, I laughed when that guy who was "pogo-ing" got smashed by another guy, I totally didnt expect it and it just made me laugh out of nowhere

Hopefully later on you have something with a plot

der-Wahnsinn responds:

Mario the Emo Mario the Emo

Rock on

Amazingly funny, I just love short, yet incredibly hilarious movies such as these

I could not stop laughing, Hope to see more from you.

Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

This absolutely ROCKED to the EXTREME, nuff said in my opinion

I could not stop laughing while watching it